Blocking services and adding exceptions on the Ethernet bridge
Note: You must be licensed for Deep Packet Inspection to view the full list of available applications.
- On the NETWORK menu, under the Firewall submenu, click Ethernet bridging.
- To block a service, under the Application blocks section, select the Applications that you want to block and click Save changes.
- To add an exception, under the Exceptions section, click Add new exception, enter the Source IP address, range or subnet to be excepted from service blocking on the Ethernet bridge. Enter a descriptive Comment for this exception and click Add.
- To edit an exception, under the Exceptions section, place your mouse cursor over the exception that you want to edit and click Edit, adjust the settings and click Save changes.
- To delete an exception, under the Exceptions section, either place your mouse cursor over the relevant exception and click Delete or select each exception for deletion, and then click Delete.