Setting up alerts for suspicious activity through the Smoothwall Firewall
- On the REPORTS menu, under the Alerts submenu, click Alert settings.
- Click Firewall Notifications to expand the alert configuration details.
- To turn off an alert, clear the selected alert.
- Enter the number of hits from the source IP addresses before the warning alert is triggered.
- Enter the number of hits from the source IP addresses before the incident alert is triggered.
- If you want some IP addresses to be ignored for an alert, enter them in a comma-separated list.
- Click Save.