Setting up the email virus monitor alerts
Note: This alert is turned off upon installation. When configured, these alerts are triggered when malware being relayed via SMTP or downloaded via POP3 are detected.
- On the REPORTS menu, under the Alerts submenu, click Alert settings.
- Click Email Virus Monitor to expand the alert configuration details.
- To turn on the alert for when malware is detected when loading via POP3, select Monitor POP3 proxy for viruses.
- To turn on alert for when malware is detected when relaying via SMTP, select Monitor SMTP relay for viruses.
- To turn on the alerts, click Save.