- In the Search box, type the student's name and click Search.
- In the Results table, find the child that you want to create a new concern for and click Create.
- If you can't find the student, check that you are searching for the correct name. On Record Manager, we use the students legal name, not their known by name.
- If you still can't find the student, make sure that they are on-roll, have a valid non-temporary UPN, and are not pending transfer from another school. You might need to speak to your designated safeguarding lead (DSL) about this.
- Under the Behaviour Incidents section, either:
- Create a new incident report by clicking Log.
- Update an existing incident by clicking Add.
- From the Categories section, select those that apply and type a description of the Incident.
- Type the name of any other staff members involved and if any other children were involved.
- From the Notify Staff list, select the staff members to notify. This sends the staff member an email to say that they have a notification to read.
- Click Manual Date and in the date picker, choose when you want the report to appear in the student's chronology.
- Click Create Incident.