|Week 8 2020
- The content of the pages is now center for a better experience on wide and high resolution screens.
- Moved actions buttons to a sticky bottom bar on pages that can become too long.
- Publishing a new configuration to the clients is now performed after data integrity check and successful ingestion in the Cloud, even when publishing from the on-premise appliance.
- Custom category and category groups objects can now be deleted.
- When creating or editing a category group, the number of selected categories is now displayed in the relevant filter chip.
- Numerous copy changes to be more user-friendly.
- Fix regression that prevented from managing the Custom Allowed Content and Custom Blocked Content categories.
- Numerous bug fixes.
|Week 6 2020
||Our first version of Cloud Filter contains a new user interface where you can view your web filtering policies in the new Smoothwall Portal. Cloud filter shows the policies, custom categories and custom category groups that you have in your on-premise Smoothwall Filter and Firewall.