- On the Reports tab, under Report Manager, click New.
- From the list of reports, click the one that you want.
- Choose your report's Options:
- The TARGET OBJECT to base the report on, for example, users, devices, user groups, device groups or words and phrases.
- The THEME of data from which to
create this report or leave as overall to
base the report on all themes.
- Captures that are graded, or graded with ungraded or unactioned captures.
- The CAPTURE TYPE, for example, desktop only, keyboard only or both.
- Choose the ORDER BY and the SORT ORDER of your data.
- If you are creating an Analysis of all captures for a single word or phrase report, you need to enter the WORD.
- If you are creating a Words & Phrases report, you can choose a specific USER to base the report on.
- Enter your REPORT NAME and click Save.
- Add report recipients for your report pack, see our help topic, Creating new recipients.
- Add a delivery time for your report pack, see our help topic, Creating delivery times.
- If you want a cover page adding to your report pack, add a customer page, see our help topic, Adding custom pages.
- Setup up your report schedule, see our help topic, Scheduling reports.