- On the home page, click Manage swurls and click Create new swurl.
- Enter a meaningful Name for the swurl. Try to be descriptive, for example, "Allow PR office access to social networking sites".
- Enter any other Description information about the swurl that your organization might want.
- Click Save changes.
To edit a swurl:
- Locate the swurl that you want to edit and click Edit.
- Make the changes that you want and click Save changes.
To delete swurls:
Note: The swurl must be empty before you can delete it.
- Locate the swurl that you want to delete.
- Click Delete.