- In the Smoothwall Filter and Firewall User Portal, click REPORTS.
- Under the Generate a new report using current data section, expand the report listings to find the report and click the report name to generate it.
- When prompted, enter a Report name and any extra report parameters to customize the report for your operational needs, for example, change the Date range.
- When you're ready, click Run report, and then click OK.
Your report appears under the View a previously generated report section. To view the details, click the report name. Alternatively, to open the report in another format, from the Select format list, choose a format to download the report in.
Tip: You can select multiple reports to delete at the same time or select the option in the list header to select all reports for that section.
- To delete reports, under the relevant section, find the report that you want to delete, select the box next to it and click Delete.