Checking if a URL is allowed or blocked
Note: Some features might not be available to you. Contact your system administrator.
- In the Smoothwall Filter and Firewall User Portal, click POLICY TESTER.
- Enter the URL to be accessed.
- Optionally, enter the name of the user Who requests the URL.
- Optionally, select the location Where the URL is requested.
- Optionally, select at When the URL is requested.
- To run the test, click Test. The User Portal displays whether the URL is allowed or blocked for the option(s) you've specified.
Tip: If you can't see all the Description, place your mouse cursor over the cell in the table to see a pop-up of the full description.
To request that the URL is blocked or unblocked:
- Next to the result of your test, click Request block or Request unblock.
- Enter any Supporting information and click Send request.