Creating antimalware policies
Note: Antimalware scanning isn't turned on by default. You must turn on antimalware scanning to apply any antimalware policies that you've created.
- Enter part of a name to search for names of users and groups that match.
- To select more than one user or group, hold down CTRL while selecting them.
- On the GUARDIAN menu, under the Antimalware submenu, click Policy wizard.
- Under the Step 1: Who section, from the Available users or groups list, select to whom the policy will apply and click Add. When you've added all the users and groups, click Next to continue.
- Under the Step 2: What section, from the Available categories or category groups list, select what is to be scanned and click Add. When you've selected all the content, click Next to continue.
- Under the Step 3: Where section, from the list of locations, select where the policy will apply and click Add. When you've added the location(s), click Next to continue.
- Under the Step 4: Action section, select the action to perform for this policy.
- Make sure that the policy is turned on by making sure that the Enable Policy option is selected. Once you are satisfied, click Confirm.
- Review your selections and click Save to create the policy.