Creating content modification policies
Note: Each step must be completed to create the policy. If you skip a step, only a policy folder is created in which you can store policies.
- Enter part of a name to search for names of users and groups that match.
- To select more than one user or group, hold down CTRL while selecting them.
- On the GUARDIAN menu, under the Content modification submenu, click Policy wizard.
- Under the Step 1: Who section, from the Available users or groups list, select who the policy applies and click Add. When you've added all the users and groups, click Next to continue
- Under the Step 2: What to target section, from the Available categories or category groups list, select what the policy applies and click Add. When you've selected the categories or category groups, click Next to continue.
- Under the Step 3: Where section, from the Available locations list, choose where the policy will apply and click Add. When you've selected the location(s), click Next to continue.
- Under the Step 4: Action section, select the action to perform for this policy.
- Make sure that the policy is turned on by making sure that the Enable Policy option is selected. Once you are satisfied, click Confirm.
- Review your selections and click Save to create the policy.