Before you set up a multitenant system, consider your:
- Tenant configuration
- Authenticated users
- Tenant-specific filtering policies
- Smoothwall Filter and Firewall User Portals
- On the SYSTEM menu, under the Administration submenu, click Tenants.
- To add a new tenant, click Add new tenant, and type a Name for the tenant.
- Enter the IP address ranges assigned to the tenant, one per line and click Add.
Note: Before you can delete a tenant, you must remove the association of any directory services assigned to that tenant.
- To edit a tenant, place your mouse cursor over the relevant tenant and click Edit, in the Edit Tenant dialog box, adjust the configuration and click Save changes.
- To delete a tenant, place your mouse cursor over the relevant tenant and click Delete.
- To delete multiple tenants, mark the ones to delete and click Delete.