Customizing the administration user interface
- On the SYSTEM menu, under the Preferences submenu, click User interface.
- To change the browser tab display, under the Host information section, change Description to the text of your choice and click Save.
- To customize the dashboard page:
- Under the System Control page section, from the Report to show list, choose the report that you want to appear on the Dashboard.
- Under the Dashboard sections section, select the sections of the dashboard that you want to appear. Clear any that you want to hide.
- To change the SSL certificate used to sign for user-facing HTTPS services:
- Under the Certificates section, either:
- From the User-facing HTTPS services list, choose the relevant certificate.
- To create a new certificate for these services, click Create and manage certificates.
Note: You might need to redistribute the certificate to clients, depending on where in the trust chain their certificate "resides". See the help topic, Adding certificates for service manually.