Creating custom DHCP options
- On the SERVICES menu, under the DHCP submenu, click Custom options.
- Under the Add a new custom option section, from the Option code list, select the code to use. The codes available are between the values of 128 and 254, with 252 excluded because it's already allocated.
- From the Option type list, select the option type.
- Enter a Description for the option that will be the label on the DHCP Server page under the Settings section within the Advanced section.
- Enter a descriptive Comment of this custom option.
- Click Add.