Trusting users' Google G Suite domain credentials
Configure your directory:
- On the SERVICES menu, under the Authentication submenu, click Directories.
- Add a Google directory connection by Managing directories. To set up a Google directory connection with Connect for Chromebooks, see our knowledge base article, Setting up Google as a Directory with Connect for Chromebooks.
- Make sure that you've synchronized the domain users and group information. You must also make sure that the time set on the Smoothwall matches the Google G Suite domain time because this causes the username synchronization to fail.
- On the SERVICES menu, under the Authentication submenu, click Google.
- Under the Google settings section, clear the selection for Validate user identity. This parameter is only used where the Google OAuth service is used.
- Under the Chromebook settings section, select Connect for Chromebooks.
- Click Save changes.