Add the relevant directory:
On the SERVICES menu, under the Authentication submenu, click Directories.
- To reorder the directory servers:
- Select the directory server that you want to move and click Up or Down until the server is where you want it.
- Repeat the previous step for any other directories that you want to move.
- Click Save moves.
- To edit a directory server:
- Place your mouse cursor over the directory server and click Edit.
- Edit the configuration and click Save changes.
- To delete a directory server:
- Either place your mouse cursor over the directory server and click Delete or select the multiple directories that you want to remove and click Delete.
- When prompted, confirm that you want to delete the directory.
- To diagnose a directory server problem:
- Place your mouse cursor over the relevant directory server, and from the Status column, click Diagnose.
- To remap authentication groups:
- Expand the relevant directory group and select the relevant group mapping.
- Click Edit, change the Directory group and the Local group.
- Click Save changes.
- To delete a group mapping:
- Expand the relevant directory group, select the relevant group mapping and click Delete.