Adding a directory using local user groups
Note: Tenant administrators or users who administer tenant operations via the Smoothwall User Portal, use their local username to sign in to the Smoothwall User Portal. It's important that username is configured here.
- On the SERVICES menu, under the Authentication submenu, click Directories.
- Click the Local users directory to where you want to add a user to expand the view and click Add new user.
- In the Add new user dialog box, make sure that Enabled is selected.
- Enter a Username and Password, and then reenter the password to Confirm it.
- From the Group list, select the group that you want to assign the user to and click Add.