Adding user groups
Note: Tenant administrators, that is, users who administer tenant operations via the Smoothwall Filter and Firewall User Portal, use their local username to log into the Smoothwall Filter and Firewall User Portal. It's important that username is configured here.
- On the SERVICES menu, under the Authentication submenu, click Directories.
- Click the Local users directory to where you want to add a user to expand the view and click Add new user.
- In the Add new user dialog box, make sure that Enabled is selected.
- Enter a Username and Password, and then reenter the password to Confirm it.
- From the Group list, select the group that you want to assign the user to and click Add.