Adding new static DNS Hosts
- Under the Static DNS host section, click Add new static DNS host.
- Either enter the Host IP addresses, or click the arrow and select the relevant DNS IP addresses, or ranges.
- To create a new address object that can be reused in other areas of the Smoothwall Filter and Firewall administration user interface without reentering each individual IP address, or address range, select the Save selected objects as group option.
- Enter the Hostnames to resolve from the IP addresses. You can either enter a single hostname, or list multiple hosts, each on a new line.
- Enter a descriptive Comment and click Add.