Running the safeguarding full report for user breaches
- On the REPORTS menu, under the Safeguarding submenu, click Full report.
- From the Report against list, choose the ruleset, user group and tenant that you want to filter by.
- Click the Date range to choose how long you want the report to cover. The maximum duration is 31 days.
- Click Run report.
- To view a single users breach history for this duration and one hour either side of the breach, click their name to expand the data.
Tip: To quickly select a date range, click the links on the left on the date picker.
- To exclude a domain, URL, or search term from future Safeguarding Full reports, place your mouse over the row and in the Action column and click Exclude.
- We have hidden irrelevant data such as search suggestions, search results and tracking sites. To view this data and turn off the filter, click the Hide web furniture toggle.
- To view the browsing history either side of the duration show, click Earlier or Later.
Tip: Printing the Full report from this view expands the breaches for each user. Therefore, your report will be many pages longer. Consider narrowing the date range before clicking Print.