Managing access to the Smoothwall Filter and Firewall User Portal reports
- On the REPORTS menu, under the Reports submenu click Reports.
- Click the report folder, find the report that you want, click Advanced » and click the Permissions tab.
- Click either Portal access or Automatic access.
- To make this report available from a User Portal or delete one, under the Available to section, from the Add access list, choose the Smoothwall Filter and Firewall User Portal that you want to make this report available to and click Add.
- To make the report available to other User Portals once generated in the user portals listed under the Available to section, under the Automatic Access section, from the Add access list, choose a User Portal and click Add.
- To remove access to the report from a User Portal, under either section, select the User Portals and click Delete.
- Click Close.