- You can set up your User Portal so that your users can run reports from there too.
- Clicking Create report instead of Update doesn't overwrite the existing report.
- On the REPORTS menu, under the Reports submenu click Reports.
- Click on the report folder to view available report templates. If the available reports are further subdivided by report type, click the report type folder to view available report templates.
- Enter the Start and End dates for the date range for the report generation.
- To view and change permissions, click Advanced », click the Permissions tab and then click the links to open the dialog box and select your options.
- Click Run report.
- Managing report folders.
- Managing access to the Smoothwall Filter and Firewall User Portal reports.
- To share the report:
- From the generated report, click Share.
- To create a password-protected link and generate a password automatically, select the Password protected option.
- Click Generate link. You can copy the link and the password for the link before closing the dialog box.
- To export the report:
- Click either csv, pdf, pdf (b&w print) or tsv.
- Follow the instructions for your browser to download and save the report.
- To edit a report:
- Click OR, to create and edit a copy of the report click for the relevant report.
- Make your changes and click Update.
- To delete a report, click for the relevant report.